Sunday, February 17, 2008

Home For Sale in Calvert County Maryland-Waterfront


Okay, why not advertise my house on my blog? My husband and I have decided it is time to restructure our life style and relocate. Our home is on the market now. To see the virtual tour go to: http://idx.imprev.net/03782F07/37305/504813 These virtual tours are amazing!


Our home is wonderful and gorgeous. It is on St. Leonards creek near Solomons Island.


We have 2.5 acres that is mostly waterfront. The house is too big now that it is just the two of us living here.

We are considering a move to Sarasota Florida. Anyone that has information about Sarasota, please share it with me.
I sure will miss my wonderful studio. I plan to establish another one just as nice if not better.
We are excited about the possibilities.
If you would like more information, please let me know. We have three pages of details about the extras in the house.

3 comments:

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

OK, I'm sold (grin) Stunning!

Cathy said...

Debbie, the house and its surrooundings are wonderful...but you might want to have your Realtor correct the *many* typos which accompany the text on the virtual tour.

For the discriminating potential buyer, they are an unfortunate distraction.

Anonymous said...

kI can't imagine leaving aperfect house like that!KS