Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Classes are just around


the corner!

Two of my classes start this month on www.Joggles.com

Thinking OUTSIDE the Take out Box
July 3-Four Lessons





Textile Art with Pizzazz!

July 16-Six Lessons



Sign up now!
The supply sheet is available. Contact me if you would like to see a copy of it.

The Take out Box has contents too! The contents is TOP SECRET until the last lesson. You will be totally delighted with the contents......I promise! This class is fun and unique.

The Textile Art with Pizzazz! class is in depth study. This course is FULL of solid information. Be prepared to stretch your thinking skills.

Comments from a student-

This class has been quite a challenge to me. Working on someone else’s design was a new experience, but I’m so happy to have completed all the assignments. I have gained so much knowledge about how to create pizzazz, which I can transfer to my future work, so it has been worth all the efforts. I want to encourage you all to go through wit all the assignments in the class.

The most challenging part for me was to put so much into such a small place. Every time I uploaded a picture and thought I had overdone everything, Debbie told me to put on more and more. But I can see now it was necessary to create the pizzazz. I’m glad I overcame my reluctance to put on more. Without Debbie’s gentle pushing, I would never have taken it so far.

Bente-Norway

No comments: