Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It is a glorious day in Seattle!

I am visiting my daughter and her family this week. They live in Snoqualmie, a town just outside Seattle. It is about 65 degrees and sunny here today! It is the first day of school. I am fortunate to be able to visit them this week and witness Madeleine, 6, go off to her first day of first grade. Little Aaron, 3, also bounced out the door happily on his way to pre school announcing, "I will make a lot of new friends!". What exhiliration and confindence they have. It is so touching to observe them as they enthusiatically embrace their new home here in Washington state.

The progress of my workbook study will be halted while I travel to one more destination next week. My husband and I will travel to Mexico for my birthday. This is our favorite destination and I am looking forward to it. Summer is my favorite season and I agonize as it comes to an end. This trip will extend summer a bit longer.

Home For Sale: I posted a notice about my home being for sale a few months back. Well, we have a family that MAY be interested. We are holding our breath in hopes they will make us and offer. We will not be surprised if it is a rather low offer. This is the trend in the housing market today. However, we are optomistic!

Debbie Babin

1 comment:

kayet said...

Hey Debbie!
Happy Birthday early! Tell Michelle and Greg hello.

We'll keep our fingers crossed for a sale.

sharon