Monday, September 22, 2008

New Blog on Wordpress!

I have decided to try out Word Press and have a second blog there.
Blogger has good features however, Word Press has advantages that blogger does not.
For one, you may have more than one page and most important, the blog can be incorporated into a website. This is my next step. Gloria Hansen developed my website and is currently restructuring it to update and expand it.

So, please visit my new blog at:
http://www.debabin.wordpress.com

As always, comments are welcome!

Debbie Babin

2 comments:

Marguerita McManus said...

Hi Deb,

I totally love Wordpress over Blogger - -have fun! :)

Marguerita

t said...

Hi deb, great to catch up again. Thanks for visiting my blog. It has allowed me to find your amazing work. I love what you are doing....and I will be back to have another look

xt